Live alone in a creepy house in west island. Bike in Beijing. Go to X-Japan's concert
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't even remember what they were, probably something along the lines of getting in shape/do more sports, which I never managed to do. For 2011, I will try again to fight the fatrolls and urge to eat too much, find a job, improve my Chinese, get in touch with my artistic side, go to France
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Only one, my high school friend!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My favourite finance teacher. R.I.P Mister Toth.
5. What countries did you visit?
China: my hometown, Inner Mongolia, Shanghai and Beijing.
& New York.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The months of July & August, because I was in China and that was about the only time this year I was truly happy, and also mid September when my moose came to see me.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduating from a business school filled with douchebags. Remaining sane and not attempting to murder myself in the presence of my crazy dad. omg I think that's it. What a waste of a year.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Well my overall academic performance, failure to communicate with my dad, failure to go to France, failure to get a Dslr camera, failure to keep a social life, and it goes on.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No, unless you count the frequent emo/depressive phases haha
11. What was the best thing you bought?
X-Japan concert ticket! (thanks Andrew!!)
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
my dog, for his unconditionnal love and patience and having to deal with my emoness every single day
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
People in general depress me with their stupidity (outside of my friends) people's facebook status mostly lol.
14. Where did most of your money go?
I didn't have that much money to begin with. Trip to China, dental care for my dog, food, skype.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Serge Gainsbourg's movie coming out, going to Beijing, moose coming to montreal, going to new york, and christmas to Paris which never happened thanks to my dad and my incapability of finding a job or telling dad to f*** off then run away
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Any Flight of the Conchord's song!!!
and Usher's Hey, Daddy loool because I listened to it so many times during my studying nights!
and Wedding Dress because every asian person likes this song apparently
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? 1000000x sadder and more pathetic and anxious about my future
ii. thinner or fatter? F A T T E R
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer c'est quoi ce questionnaire pourri???
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Take more pictures. Draw more, write more to my grandparents. Travel more. listening in class
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Procrastinating, pointlessly reading fashion blogs & internet in general, facebook...
20. How will you be spending Christmas and/or New Year's?
working at the store. uuuugh
21. How many one night stands?
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
yes with the same boy over and over again
24. What was your favourite TV program?
Flight of the Conchords
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
My dad is probably the only person I've hated and will continue to hate. I love my dad but 99.99% of the time I can't stand him/we want to kill each other.
26. What was the best book you read?
Love in the time of cholera, a hundred years of solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Air, a French electronic/synth-pop,hypnotic & instrumental band.
28. What did you want and get?
This questionnaire is tragic. It's making me feel like I wasted an entire year ha.
29. What did you want and not get?
too many things. even if I wasn't asking for so much.
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Not a movie from this year, but Jeux d'Enfants.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 22. I worked at the store, needless to say, worst birthday ever.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
a one way plane ticket to Paris.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Because I became so much fatter, I couldn't fit in my jeans anymore. Thus I started wearing lots & lots of tights and shorts. I wore more wedges and heels. and less and less colors.
34. What kept you sane?
this blog, my supportive boyfriend, my friends at school, food, my dog.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
all the French bloggers haha such as Betty, Pandora, Alix, Tokyobanhbao for having so much fun everyday and travelling all year around.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
euhhh..le débat sur l'identité nationale, and all the stupid shit around Charest's corrupted party
37. Who did you miss?
my moose, my grandparents, Jasmin
38. Who was the best new person you met?
J'ai pas vraiment socialisé cette année.
I KNOW MINE SUCKED, BUT FILL THIS MEME ON YOUR BLOG!!!!