Sunday, April 15, 2012

We live in a disgusting era

Yes I just wanted to point that out, because tonight when I searched for "Roman Holiday" on youtube, 99% of the 1st page of results consisted of FKIN NICKI MINAJ MUSIC VIDEOS.  What kind of piece of shit world is this????  

I have inevitable heard a few of her songs on the radio and all this woman does is STUTTER and use the word HO. Maybe I'm just overreacting, but to me there's something wrong when you search up a classic movie on youtube and have 99% of results that come up being music videos from a disgusting pop star.

Anyway, this being said, I love youtube, it's a great platform for amazingly talented people out there.  Check out this auto-tune remix from this lady who speaks CATCHY-LY like crazyyyyy.   Love it.


I'm laughing so hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment