Wednesday, June 20, 2012

GAME OF THRONES MADNESS

OKAY I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW THAT I NEED TO TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPITAL LETTERS. YES I JUST FINISHED EPISODE 9 OF SEASON 1 T_____________T

Dammit HBO series are so captivating, I've also finished watching GIRLS season 1, yall should give it a try if you like raw and honest narratives with imperfect and awkward characters struggling in NEW YORK.   It's a far cry from the glamorous Sex and the City or the frivolous Gossip Girls series ( um actually  I haven't watched either so I might be blindly judging) and I really love it.

Back to Game of Thrones!!! I'm quite happy that I've waited  a year before watching it because now Season 2 is available!! Without wanting to  reveal any spoilers for those of you who haven't had the privilege  to watch it.....UGHHHHH episode 9 had me all shaken up and throwing my fists in anger toward the sky  :'(

I've seen these 3 movies/teleseries at different periods of my life, but my mind was blown when I finally realized that it's one and same actor, Sean Bean.

 Boromir being awesome. One does not simply... ahaha

Ned Stark.  WINTER IS COMING


Oh Vronsky. I loved the book and this cast from 1997 so much that out of respect for them, I shall boycott the upcoming adaptation.  Nevermind that I enjoyed Atonement (and slightly Pride& Prejudice, just for the beautiful sceneries and mr. daaaarcy)  Joe Wright must be a FKIN RETARD to let Keira play Anna Karenina, he has obviously never read the book.  'oh a historical piece, let's use Keira!'  

I hope his new movie turns into a monumental flop and that no one will ever finance his movies featuring Keira eveeeeeerrrrrrr again.    Yo can you imagine directing a jaw???!!!  This thing's got a life of its own I tell you. #hater

1 comment: