Friday, June 25, 2010

all work and no play

Ah, to say this is not really fair, since last week was all play and no work...

Lately I discovered the vimeo community, where many amateur filmakers post their shortfilms and animations, a pool of endless talent really!!  To give you an example...

The Trainee from Craig Rosenthal on Vimeo.
J'ai jamais eu ce genre d'expérience encore, hopefully I'll never have to use my kungfu skills against dirty thieves!

A music video I really like, in 3min32sec you get a quick glimpse of Paris, Barcelona and Roma and the evolution of a couple(the guy looks like the Iranian President, it's a bit disturbing).  Ouuuuh I tried to control eeeet, but love I couldn't hold it   la la la


An a short animation film, Pigeon Impossible!  


No comments:

Post a Comment