Thursday, February 9, 2012

DAT DRESS.

I want it so bad. The collar, the pleats, the delicate waist. dayuuuuuum.

 Pat, je t'ai trouvé ces chaussures vertes-aqua-pseudo tiffany !!
Tip not pointy enough, but love the bold color.

classy nautical playsuit.
okay 2 things:

1. I had my most spontaneous online purchase yesterday. Spontaneous as in decision making + taking out credit card within 5 minutes. I bought my own domain at http://www.yilizhu.com/     I know it's lame to just use my name but I could eventually use it as a portfolio or at least for a professional purpose!  It's just empty for now. 

(If you want to buy a .com, .net, whatever domain name I can help you!!)

2. STAR WARS 3D is playing in theatres in Montreal and no one bothered to invite me on a date to go see it?!!   I'm ashamed to say that I've never watched the Phantom Menace.  Now's my chance!!

1 comment:

  1. jai hate de decouvrir ton site!!!!

    and i love the classy nautical playsuit.

    me semble les chaussures etaient dun autre vert...?

    ReplyDelete