Monday, October 29, 2012

A little update on my drinking ability


STILL CAN'T DRINK IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.
Seriously, it's like the main defining characteristic about me. 

This girl came to Paris for 4 days, perks of being a doctor and being able to use 'attend medical conferences' all around the world as an excuse to travel more. Miss you already Yang!!

Ti-Punch créole. I barely touched it with my lips, that's how weak I am.


Nice waiters are as rare as peanut butter in France. Basically non existent.  Why is that? Maybe it's part of the charm in a twisted way, but I'll never get used to it.

By the way, this picture is not for racist purposes Huilong, I know what you're thinking -_-  She was one of the only smily waitresses in entire Paris.

2 comments:

  1. Damn I wouldn't have even noticed if you didn,t mention it. Her skin tone blends in so well with the wood furniture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u need more training! drink every night!

    ReplyDelete