Friday, December 16, 2011

4 jours...

Right now I just wish for energy and motivation, for some reason I have been so tired 24/7 for the past two weeks.  Don't even know if it's normal, if I feel this way at the age of 23, what's going to happen to me by the time I'm a 60 year old turtle?

I'm trying to not make any plans, because I will never have the time to do everything on my to-do list or get lost in all the right places on my map.  Also trying not to set my expectations too high and simply be grateful for the time I've got. It's really tough.  But there's no denying that I'm a lucky, lucky girl.  




I know it seems utterly cheesy, too cheesy for it to happen, but the thought of having a lock with our names on the Pont des Arts makes me smile.   I wonder how many keys lie on the bottom of la Seine...

1 comment:

  1. thats not very environmental friendly. mais jte pardonne :) so jealous of you btw

    ReplyDelete